Nine Ways to Support U.S. NHIT Week
Partners bring the nation's attention to the power of information and technology to reform our health ecosystem through a number of activities. These are just a few examples. Let us know how we can further support your efforts by emailing email@example.com.
Promote Your Involvement
Spread the word and share with others how you’re celebrating.
- Post on Social Media: Highlight #NHITWeek on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other social channels.
- Share within Your Organization: Spread awareness you are participating and provide education on how information and technology is transforming care.
- Reach Out to Media: Prepare a press release and distribute to local healthcare and IT reporters, news editors and producers.
- Share Your #IHeartHIT Story: #IHeartHIT is a year-long storytelling initiative that aims to shed light on the opportunities and impact health information and technology can have on improving health and how care is delivered. View #IHeartHITStories.
Events and celebrations bring needed attention to the role of information and technology in transforming health. See the guides below to assist you in planning your event.
- Host a singular event around U.S. National Health IT Week
- Incorporate U.S. NHIT Week messaging into an already planned event.
- Internal Celebrations to recognize staff and grow employee engagement.
Advocate for Health Information and Technology
Advocate for federal and state policies around NHIT Week’s Points of Engagement