The 2019 U.S. National Health IT Week theme will focus on Supporting Healthy Communities. The following Points of Engagement demonstrate how information and technology can transform health and create healthy communities. Join us for the upcoming webinar on Thursday, August 15 at 12:00 pm CT to learn how you can take action during this important week.
- Advancing Public and Population Health
- Modernizing the Public Health Infrastructure
- Accelerating Workforce Development
- Expanding Access to Broadband and Telehealth
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health
Help Build 21st Century Public Health Data Infrastructure
Ask Your Senators and Representatives to Support Efforts to Modernize the Nation's Public Health Data Systems and Core Infrastructure. Take Action Now
Inspire progress with your #IHeartHIT Story
We are at a critical point on the path to healthcare transformation in the U.S. Policymakers want to know if we are making progress. Share your story and help impact policy makers.