Join us in Celebrating U.S. National Health IT Week!
- Make your voice heard! Join in the Virtual March on the States to address the opioid crisis.
- Join in the conversation on social media – update your profile image with the NHIT Week Avatar. Use the hashtags: #NHITWeek #GovHIT #IHeartHIT
- Get inspired! Read and share #IHeartHIT Stories.
- Learn what organizations are doing in support of Health IT. Check out Partner Blogs.
- Attend an event (virtually or in person)
- State Proclamations: Several states and localities have proclaimed October 8-12 as National Health IT Week!
Make Your Voice be Heard!
Make your voice heard through the Virtual March on the States! Contact your elected state officials quickly and easily with our letter highlighting steps your state can take to enact policies that help address the growing opioid epidemic. Take Action Today!
Inspire progress with your #IHeartHIT Story
We are at a critical point on the path to healthcare transformation in the U.S. Policymakers want to know if we are making progress. Share your story and help impact policy makers.
Insight from NHIT Week Partners
NHIT Week Partners pen blog posts describing why they are taking action to raise awareness on the value of health information and technology.