National Health IT Week culminated in an exceptionally well-planned series of meetings, networking events, partner activities, and social engagements that importantly, were substantive and meaningful to demonstrate the value of health information and technology.
2017 Points of Engagement
- Supporting Healthcare Transformation
- Increasing Economic Opportunity
- Expanding Access to Quality Healthcare
- Making Communities Healthier
- 300+ Virtual March Participants
- 535 National Health IT Week Partners
- 50+ Events Held Across the US
Take Action to Support Health IT
Your voice matters! Join us to share your health IT stories with colleagues and policymakers. Learn more about HIMSS Public Policy activities and how you can participate, visit www.himss.org/policy.
Showcase Your Talent
The Student Case Competition encourages inter-disciplinary teams comprised of undergraduate, graduate, residents, or Fellows to analyze a HIMSS-supplied case study.
Insight from NHIT Week Partners
NHIT Week Partners pen blog posts describing why they are taking action to raise awareness on the value of health information and technology.